Writer Follow Friday Blog Hop!
This week's featured author is yours truly. *takes a bow*
Some people like to do it in the office. Others prefer it in bed. Some people like it on the dining room table. Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm asking where you like to write!
“I can write anywhere. Sometimes it feels like my mind is constantly writing even if my hands aren’t. I plot scenes as I exercise, hanging out with friends, watching tv, in the shower, it doesn’t matter. Writing is always going on in my head. As for the room in my house I either write in my office or the family room. My favorite place that I have ever written was on the deck of a boat with the wind in my hair and the sun kissing my skin.”
How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.
Copy and paste these rules to your blog (they’re a little different than mine and designed to help your blog)
1) Follow this blog.
2) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week.
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.
Join in the fun, I swear it's a good time!