Happy New Years Eve eve. In honor of yet another year gone and a shiny new one about to begin here are my lists (besides for the normal happy healthy family and friends, peace on earth, good will towards men stuff...)
Best Ever 2009
- Zombies sudden spurt of popularity to counter Twilight craziness.
- White Rabbits not technically introduced in 2009 but this is the first year I have heard of them and they are awesome.
- Seeing Matt Nathanson twice in concert with in two weeks.
- Zombie Matt Nathanson- a remote control zombie that I have named after my musical obsession what can be better than that?!?!
- The "Your Mom Likes Cake" birthday cake. Epic win Kim.
- Twitter- I was so resistant to trying this Twitter thing. But I gave in for John Cusack and re-affirmed my love of Kevin Smith, and now I stay for Matt Nathanson.
- George Bailey (the fish)So cute, so feisty, so full of fishy attitude.
- Chipolte and Starbucks being within walking distance of my office
- Captain Tool's reign being short lived
- Whole Foods comes to Columbia
- Books! Mine, others, just books.
- "Inception" is as good as I believe it will be
- L.T. stops saying "good deal"
- MU goes to a good bowl game
- Become independently wealthy